Saturday, June 15, 2013

061513

 My opinion of how to dress whilst traveling has always been relatively black and white- you either wear sweatpants and a messy bun or eliminate the idea of comfort completely in attempt to look somewhat presentable. Lately I've been striving for balance in close to every aspect of my life so I figured that balance might be applicable to my skewed perception of the strangely friendly relationship that actually does exist between traveling and comfort. Traveling and comfort actually approached me hand in hand when I put on my new (dare I say favorite?) pair of pants. These pants are so deceivingly comfortable that I was constantly expecting to look down to find that I was actually wearing pajamas throughout the entirety of my two hour car ride yesterday. Thank you Weekday for helping me finally find this balance that I've been searching for for much too long.
How do you guys tend to dress while traveling? I hope you're all having a great weekend!
(Pants from Weekday, t-shirt from Monki, blazer from Ali & Kris, hat from Arc, shoes from Civvies)

10 comments:

  1. love your trousers! and you hair is gorgeous!

    bec X
    honeythumb.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer comfy clothes for traveling, too, but to be honest I´m not as chic during traveling like you <3

    And thank you for your nice comment on my blog - I checked immediately your blog with the result: I like it!

    I would like to follow you on gfc and/or bloglovin. It´ll be great if you come return to my blog to follow me – then I will follow you immediately back.

    xx from Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Of course, just followed you now :)

      Delete
  3. I always spent a lot of time packing my clothes and I usually wear casual pieces!
    Your pants are perfect for travelling!!!!! Specially with that amazing shoes!
    xoxo
    www.donkeycool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit! Great hat xx

    www.itslilylocket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The hat adds a real quirky edge to the outfit, I love it!
    You're so pretty and you sound so much older than your 15 years!
    I'd love it if you could check out my blog too :)
    I'll be following you on bloglovin!
    Thanks :)
    Abbi x

    tellmethenewblack.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for following :)
      You're too sweet. Checking out your blog now!

      Much love!

      Delete