Tuesday, June 18, 2013

061813

This was my take on comfort for a day at Gothenburg's botanical garden. My tired mind somehow tricked me into thinking that I had absolutely no wearable clothes of my own, causing me to more than gladly turn to my mother's closet. This tends to happen regardless of the number of hours I've slept, but sleep deprivation is going to have to be my excuse for the day. There's something strangely comforting about wearing her clothes and something ever so pleasing about matching stripes with stripes. Then of course there's the shoes. I never thought hand me down Nike's could make me so happy, but they never fail to treat me well.

(Pants from Urban Outfitters, tank and cardigan from GAP, purse from H&M, Nike shoes)


11 comments:

  1. You are so beautiful Vilda, really enjoying your posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling. The same goes to you, I can't wait till you're done with exams. Really looking forward to more of your posts as well :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful girl!nice pictures! Pls post more! Shall we follow each other? i love comment and browse blogs i followed!
    XOXO
    Poppy:
    http://me-poppy.blogspot.com
    Pls leave a message if u follow me , i will follow back soon~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I would love to follow you. If you do follow me, please follow me on bloglovin as well!

      Delete
  3. This outfit looks great! Where'd you get your inspiration from?

    www.debrabros.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm..I suppose you could say I got my inspiration from my mom. I've also always been very partial to stripes, so I suppose since I wanted a comfortable outfit my mind pulled me to clothing items I knew I would feel comfortable wearing. I'd never thought about that before, thanks for asking and thanks for your sweet compliment :) Much love!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit! I am always taking from my moms closet!

    xoxo
    Juliette Laura
    http://juliettelaura.blogspot.com
    www.etsy.com/shop/InfiniteStyleShop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its just so much fun, don't you agree? Thanks love!

      Delete
  6. Blog is best from reader/customer/client point of view. Its a clear , fast and good approach to make everything simple. I found some info on Free Likes and Tech Blog but still i need some reference.

    ReplyDelete