Saturday, June 22, 2013

062213

 There's nothing better than a cold, rainy summer...right? Its been gloomy all day so I was forced against my will to take pictures inside. Okay maybe I'm exaggerating just a bit, but I really wasn't in the mood for getting wet and I don't think my camera was either. Crappy photo quality aside, I think I've hands down found my new favorite pair of jeans. Never going back to low rise jeans and honestly, probably never going back to jeans that aren't from Cheap Monday either.

(Jeans from Cheap Monday, bodysuit from Monki, shoes from a garage sale, cardigan from Imaginary Voyage)

7 comments:

  1. Your jeans and shoes are beautiful.
    www.rosesjaunes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute! Love the jeans! Loved your blog and will come back for sure! I find it very inspirational...

    Oh, I just started following you on GFC and Bloglovin by the way! Hope you come by my blog sometime too! Would love to know what you think about it, and maybe follow me back if you like it? We can also follow each other everywhere else;)!

    These are my links hun <3:
    Instant Milk link
    Facebook page link
    Twitter link
    Bloglovin link

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture turns out great too! I love love love your shoes!
    You look very pretty! :D

    with love, Cassandra xx
    http://backtofive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I'm Delilah.

    My blog is http://dancinginmyawkwardarms.blogspot.com

    I'm focus on fashion illustrating, so if you interested please take a look and follow me if you like it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super mooie schoenen zeg! Ik zou ze ook erg graag willen hebben:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice shoes! The pictures are lovely.

    ReplyDelete